Tram On Rails
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Imparts a retro aura to its surroundings – you can keep it in the living room or dining area. If don’t want prying eyes, the bedroom is the ideal place to store it.
- Doubles as an excellent decorative element that enhances the visual appeal of the room it is kept in.
- You can utilize the model in dual modes – the tram mode is propelled via a rubber band engine, while the funicular mode is when one end of the rails is tilted up with a particular lever.
- Want to build a bridge? It is extremely easy to do so by operating the levers on either end of the rail, which can then be used to lift the model above the surface it is resting on.
- The pantograph is included to work as a lever for pushing out the wind-up wheel of the rubber band engine.
- The mechanism is as realistic as possible, with a start lever, direction shifter, brake lever, and an emergency exit to the roof.
Be innovative with ideas – use the specific storage space to deliver a message to that special someone on the other end of the route.
- Packaging size 14.6*6.7*1.2 in (37*17*3 cm)
- Model Size: 158*73*137 mm
- Rail 767*54*70 mm
- Number of parts: 154